• A single level home environment in a country setting
• Comprehensive rehabilitation services (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy).
• Private and semi-private rooms each with its own bathroom
• Residents are offered a wide variety of meaningful activities. Participation is strongly encouraged, but always voluntary. Residents have the opportunity to empower themselves through Resident Council meetings, spiritual fulfillment, cooking, current events, exercise groups, social groups, etc.
• In-house services such as barber and hairdressing services available as well as optometry, podiatry, audiology and dental care.
• Nursing staff is comprised of long-term dedicated caring professionals.
• The Food Service Department maintains the reputation of "fine food" and three nutritious meals are served daily in a restaurant-type setting.