Foster Care & Adoption Support
in Rhode Island
Alliance Human Services has proudly operated as a licensed treatment and therapeutic foster care program in Rhode Island since 2012. Our story is one of empowerment, growth, and meaningful connections. We embody family-focused values, providing a comprehensive range of services tailored to the unique needs of both children and families. These principles drive everything we do.
We involve families whenever possible, creating vital links to communities. It’s not just about fitting in; we nurture confidence, hope, and a true sense of belonging. Children become not just a part of their community, but vital contributors to their society.
Learn how you can make a difference.
Our dedicated Family and Youth Specialists guide individualized treatment plans. Working closely with the Department of Children, Youth, and Families (DCYF), we support children towards lasting recovery and permanency, be it through reunification, adoption, kinship care, guardianship, or independent living. Our hands-on approach ensures each child connects and forges meaningful bonds.
Programs & Services
Alliance Human Services thrives on ensuring our services create meaningful and healthy relationships.
- Short- and long-term placements
- Emergency placements
- Transportation Assistance
- In person client visitation
- Treatment and service planning
- Weekly contact with foster parents
- Referral for evaluations/services
- Education/school liaison
- Medication oversight
- Court attendance and testimony
- Documentation of medical/dental contacts
- Assistance with visitation
- 24 hour on-call service for foster parent and agencies
- Quarterly assessment of foster homes
- Quality Assurance/Outcome data
- In-service training for foster parents
- Referral for individual and group counseling
- Regular reports to referring agency
- Specializes in mental health disorders
- Adoption support and reunification preparation