Marlborough’s Newest Senior Living Solution
Welcome to Alliance Health at Marie Esther, a community of Private Suites in our brand-new Senior Living neighborhood. Marie Esther is dedicated to providing comprehensive care and services tailored to meet your loved one’s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs.
Peaceful and Personalized
Licensed as a Level IV Rest Home, Marie Esther’s newly constructed Private Suites provide a comfortable, peaceful environment for women and men of all faiths to receive top-quality personalized conveniences, care, and support. Our aim is to preserve independence while offering assistance with essential daily activities.
- Full-service dining offering three meals a day and all-day snacks and refreshments
- Daily housekeeping
- Assistance with daily activities
- Medication management
- 24-hour supervision and access to Nursing Care Team
- Transportation for appointments and outings
- Robust calendar of social, recreational, and educational activities offered seven days a week
- Access to social work and care management services
- Access to onsite dental care, optometry, podiatry, and audiology
- Newly constructed, furnished, Private Suites, each with full private bathroom
- Community spaces including a library, craft area, and other gathering spaces
- Fully renovated onsite outpatient physical therapy and wellness center (billable to insurance)
- Onsite chapel with daily Catholic Mass welcoming residents of all faiths
- Onsite hair salon / barber shop
- Ample free parking for residents and guests
- Spacious grounds for walking and recreation
- Coming in 2024 –Therapeutic gardens and outdoor patio space
More than Meets the Eye
In addition to our new, private Rest Home suites, Alliance Health at Marie Esther also offers a continuum of healthcare, all under one roof:
- Short-Term Rehabilitation Unit
- Post-Acute Skilled Nursing Care Unit
- Long-Term Nursing Care Unit
- Outpatient Physical Therapy & Wellness Center
- Wellness Programming
Formerly a convent, we cherish a joyful commitment to service, simplicity, and a strong sense of Community, welcoming all with kindness and care.
Is A Level IV Rest Home The Same Thing As Assisted Living?
Rest Homes and Assisted Living Facilities both provide care and assistance with daily living activities. Both care settings typically serve individuals with mild to moderate care needs in settings designed to preserve independence and choice. Both are licensed in the State of Massachusetts—Level IV Rest Homes are regulated by the Department of Public Health. Assisted Living facilities are regulated by the Executive Office of Elder Affairs. Marie Esther is licensed as a Level IV Rest Home.
How Much Does It Cost?
The daily rate for our Private Suites is $250 per day or $7500 per month. The rate is inclusive of all care needs. Our Community does not have an “entrance” fee or a “community” fee that is typically associated with Assisted Living.
Will I Have To Move Out If My Healthcare Needs Change Over Time?
At Alliance Health at Marie Esther, we offer a continuum of care that enables residents to age in place. Marie Esther Rest Home residents have priority access to our in-house short-term rehabilitation, post-acute care, and long-term nursing. This continuum of care ensures peace of mind that additional care is available down the road if it is ever needed.
Why Should I Choose Alliance Health At Marie Esther, Over Another Senior Living Community?
Our “residents-first” mindset emphasizes the importance of tailoring quality care and services to the individual needs, interests, and values of each resident. This approach prioritizes the unique perspective, autonomy, and involvement of each person who chooses to make the Private Suites at Alliance Health at Marie Esther Rest Home their new home. 203-804-8919